Re: PCI compliance and shared Linux accounts

From: Rodd Holman <Rodd.Holman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:49:31 -0500

Henry,
You don't need a direct connect as Oracle. Just ssh -X and it will tunnel the X stuff back to your display. Just export the display back. If you need to do it as a sudo rather than su - oracle, write a wrapper shell for runInstaller.sh that exports the display to your display and then run it.

Rodd

--
Rodd Holman
Enterprise Data Systems Engineer