The makers of the diary products

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 03:20:30 +0000

As the Good Movie says, blessed are the cheese makers as they shall be called the sons of God. Blessed are the Greek as they shall inherit the Earth.
The previous owner of the list spoke about the ramifications of being a moderator and the perceived customs of this list. Steve is probably not Greek but he did inherit this list. I haven't seen his posts in quite a while which either means that he opened a restaurant like Scott Heisey or that he has been busy doing other things. Either way, I have a pressing question on my mind: Steve, will you update the "internals" book? Many things have changed, I believe that an update is overdue.

Steve, if you did open a restaurant, please save one kangaroo burger for me. With mad cows, bird flu and mercury in the fish and clams, those kangaroos are probably the safest thing to eat. One large kanga burger for me, medium to rare, with liberty fries please.

--

Mladen Gogala
http://www.mgogala.com

--