Re: 10g expdp hang/spin win32 ora-600 [504] (in testing)

From: Paul Drake <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:21:39 -0400

On 10/21/05, Christo Kutrovsky <kutrovsky.oracle_at_gmail.com> wrote: > I am curious as to how a failed statspack job can cause this ?

Christo,

you're probably the only person that will be interested in this, but I included the callstack of the first trace file from the j00n processes inline below.

> And if not for production monitoring, where would you run statspack :)

This is where I insert some attempt at humor mentioning the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle. This generated 75 trace files since yesterday morning. Preventing any sessions from being created pretty much falls outside of non-destructive testing.

> Christo

Dump file d:\oracle\admin\test\bdump\test_j002_2256.trc Thu Oct 20 15:00:07 2005
ORACLE V10.1.0.4.0 - Production vsnsta=0 vsnsql=13 vsnxtr=3
Oracle Database 10g Release 10.1.0.4.0 - Production Windows 2000 Version V5.0 Service Pack 4

CPU             : 4 - type 586
Process Affinity: 0x00000000
Memory (A/P)    : PH:1485M/3583M, PG:8412M/10604M, VA:1053M/3071M
Instance name: test

Redo thread mounted by this instance: 1

Oracle process number: 27

Windows thread id: 2256, image: ORACLE.EXE (J002)

The Ora-600 lookup tool didn't find the callstack to be very interesting. I wonder if I can make that my home page in Metalink?

Paul

--
#/etc/init.d/init.cssd stop
# f=ma, divide by 1, convert to moles.