RE: Questions about automatic memory allocations in 10g (r1 and r2)

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 04:34:49 +1000

Yes, indeed. And Fosters is NOT Australian for beer. It's Australian for something we get rid of in the US because no-one will drink it here. ;)

Pete

"Controlling developers is like herding cats." Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!" Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Gogala, Mladen Sent: Friday, 21 October 2005 4:25 AM
To: 'peter.sharman_at_oracle.com'; Ron.Reidy_at_arraybiopharma.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: Questions about automatic memory allocations in 10g (r1 and r2)

Comments inline.

--