RE: DATAFILE??

From: Marquez, Chris <cmarquez_at_collegeboard.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:26:47 -0400

Right, we get it...you can't believe the stupidity of this question.

But truth be told, all reference questions on this list could be found in the Oracle doc's...this list is 90% reference questions.

Your attempts at humor and wit, when telling us all to RTFM, are just that, attempts...just say it and move on.

Chris Marquez
Oracle DBA

Subject: RE: DATAFILE??

Does anybody here read concepts manual? There is sufficient material about extents and space allocation. Concepts manual for your version of Oracle can found at: http://tahiti.oracle.com

Oracle uses RTFM algorithm with the strong "F" to distribute data among the
datas files.

--
Mladen Gogala
Ext. 121