Re: DATAFILE??

From: Yavor Ivanov <Yavor_Ivanov_at_stemo.bg>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:22:44 +0300

        I guess you are trying to do some load-balansinag and the 5 datafiles are on diferent storage groups? Because I cannot think of another case when datafile matters.

        So I *think* is is possible to track down the datafile by rowid, but is is quite hard work. But even if you find out where do you insert, you do not have _any_ control over this. And since it is only for looking purposes, you may use v$filestat.

	Rgds,
	Yavor