Re: Oracle in VM?

From: Paul Baumgartel <paul.baumgartel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:48:09 -0400

We have begun installing and running Oracle10g on VMWare virtual machines and have not had any problems so far. As for support, on MetaLink Oracle sets out the conditions under which support for VMWare implementations is provided: if the problem can be reproduced on a non-VMWare platform, Oracle will take responsibility; otherwise, the responsibility passes to VMWare.

--
Paul Baumgartel
paul.baumgartel_at_aya.yale.edu