Re: Managing developers recommendations

From: Rodd Holman <Rodd.Holman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:59:33 -0500

Fred,
Not sure where you are at, but if you are in U.S. and your company is publicly traded, you need to enact the security changes immediately. This openness actually will fall under S-Ox auditing. Not only is a bad thing for the prod db to be that open, but it can also put CEO, CIO into orange jumpsuits. Again it only applies if you work for a public U.S. company.

Rodd

--
Rodd Holman
Enterprise Data Systems Engineer