RE: oracle client installation

From: Kennedy, Jim <jim_kennedy_at_mentor.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 05:43:44 -0700

        hi folks,

        One of my development group want oracle 9i rel 2 client on 5 solaris systems but they don want to install oracle client on all the system. Is there any way by which we can use one oracle binary to other systems. What I mean is say I have installed oracle client on PC1 and rest PC2..PC4 should be in a position to use sqlplus and other features of oracle from their system. How to do this?????????

        TIA

	--
	Thanks & Regards,
	T. Onkar Nath

	If you reword that to be Java what would be the difference?  Why
don't they want to do the install?
	Jim