Re: Principle DBA needed in San Jose.

From: zhu chao <zhuchao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:12:45 +0800

As someone people asked me some question about it, let me clarify to those who may concern.
 We are a big oracle user and we run busy oracle instances. This is a senior position and very good understanding of how oracle works and troubleshooting ability is important.
 This is a permanent position and we don't need contact at this time.