RE: Solaris 10g executables - perrmissions

From: fairlie rego <fairlie_r_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 01:22:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I believe this is the same issue as bug
http://www.metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=BUG&p_id=4638212 which is not even screened yet.

Regards,
Fairlie

"Johnson, George" <GJohnson_at_GAM.COM> wrote:

Same mask as always, 022. I will double check that this didn't get messed with, during the install though, thanks. The strange thing, the sqlldr and sqlplus were correct, but all dirs from the top 10g
"software-root" down, were set to 750. Even though most of the executables
were OK, no one could get to them, then once they could none of the supporting libraries were accesible, then none of the message files, and so on.