RE: Ridiculously high number of commits

From: Khemmanivanh, Somckit <somckit.khemmanivanh_at_weyerhaeuser.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:23:05 -0700

Some general thoughts:

  1. Have you tried loading into the PSA first?
  2. Can you expand further on the InfoPack you're using -- I may be able to setup a test on my end...
  3. Can you e-mail me any relevant ST03N, ST05 and/or SE30 traces?
  4. Are the flat files ASCII or CSV files? SAP recommends ASCII format.

FYI: We use Ascential for our ETL loading and don't have this particular issue.