Capture multiple out parameters from a stored procedure.

From: Magnus Andersen <mag.andersen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:47:58 -0400

Hi Guys,

I'm working on a package where I have one procedure calling an other within the package. The first procedure submits two parameters in the call and the second procedure returns three different parameters. I'd like to have the returned values feed a record type. Is this possible?

Thanks,

--

Magnus Andersen
Systems Administrator / Oracle DBA