Re: 10.2 locations for Admin and Oradata directories

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 23:50:14 +0000

On 10/05/2005 06:31:29 PM, Terry Sutton wrote:
> RE: 10.2 locations for Admin and Oradata directoriesGood point. It's clear that
> Mr. Millsap was misguided when he wrote those OFA papers. I'll bet that Oracle 11x
> will trumpet the superiority of Method C over Method R.

Actually, method R was developed by a Viking named Anjo Kolk who could, from time to time, be seen on this list, same as another Viking, Mogens Norgard. It seems though that something is rotten in the state of Denmark and that they cannot get to the Internet. They're probably stuck somewhere around the Elsinor Castle.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mgogala.com