Re: AUTOEXTEND

From: Kirtikumar Deshpande <kedeshpande_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 07:34:52 -0700 (PDT)

... and with resumable storage allocation (since 9i) facility DBAs can still have control over allocating space to jobs that really need it without letting those jobs fail for lack of space.
It is working pretty good for me.
No worries about autoextensible data files or job failures.

Cheers!

Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 http://mail.yahoo.com