Creating a controlfile - language needed?

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 09:39:05 -0400

When creating a controlfile from a trace file, is this wording simply removed or altered:

RECOVER DATABASE ALTER SYSTEM ARCHIVE LOG ALL; I have changed the other info to read
“CREATE CONTROLFILE REUSE DATABASE “SID_NAME” RESETLOGS NOARCHIVELOG” At the very bottom of the script I have changed it to read “ALTER DATABASE OPEN RESETLOGS” I am copying a database to a new server and all of the 200+ files will have a new directory structure (but will keep the same SID) so that is why I am creating a new controlfile.