Statspack consolidation

From: <daniel.hubler_at_aurora.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:40:30 -0500

We are contemplating creating a single Statpack database, on one server/instance,
and pushing all of our Statspack data to it. This would probably include data from 7-8 instances.
We are guessing that we are not the first to consider this.

Does anyone have any guidelines/comments/horror stories/direction to give on this idea?

Any thoughts appreciated!