RE: problem running dbca

From: Hollis, Les <Les.Hollis_at_ps.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:48:01 -0500

It is a 'server' in a classroom environment that I was wanting to setup OEM repository and OMS on so students could access their DB's in the classroom from home. Not a requirement just a 'nicety'. =20

So I just Stephen you could call it a sandbox......

I know that only SLES from SUSE and AS or ES from RedHat are 'supported'.....