Dynamic SQL to query all columns on all tables

From: Brian Mullin <bmullin_at_salesforce.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:56:30 -0700

Here's a really bad query, but one I need to figure out.

I want to query all columns in all tables in a schema for a string value. I think I need dynamic SQL for this, has anyone written such a query before?

-Brian

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Apr 26 2005 - 16:00:47 CDT