Re: ORA-3113 During delete from with subquery

From: Scott Stefick <sstefick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:58:43 -0500

Thanks everyone for your input. I did rewrite the query to make it work. But I also opened a TAR with Oracle and found out there is a bug with 10.1.0.3 and problems updating a view. Just FYI, the patch# for the bug is 3854375. Just incase anyone runs into the same problem.

Thanks a bunch!!
-Scott

On 4/25/05, david wendelken <davewendelken_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
>=20
> Forgot to mention that the exact same code would work if I limited it to =
only so many rows at a time - "where rownum < some_number", which is why I = thought it was resource-related.