RE: IOUG Live Get Together

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 05:07:35 -0500 (EST)

I can't go, I wish I could.

But there is no way in ____ my employer would ship me off to Disney Hotel.

LOL Go to all the sessions you can, the IOUG is definitely worth it. If Peter Koletzke is there, go to his sessions.

Pat.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Arnold, Sandra Sent: Friday, April 22, 2005 12:35 PM
To: Oracle-L Freelists
Subject: IOUG Live Get Together

Who is going to be attending IOUG Live this year? Do we want to get together like we did last year?
=3D20

=3D20

Sandra Arnold
Principal DBA

NCI Information Systems

Oak Ridge, TN 37830

=3D20

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 30295630) is spam: Spam:
https://dohsmsi01.doh.state.fl.us/canit/b.php?c=3D3Ds&i=3D3D30295630&m=3D= 3D8b34=3D
685ba
4c3
Not spam: