Re: LOCALLY MANAGED EXTENT PERFORMANCE

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:47:15 -0400

Ibarhim,
 No your query will not work. Extents sizes in autoallocate are based on an algorithm, search the archive of oracle-l (at fatcity.com<http://fatcity.com>or orafaq.net <http://orafaq.net>) if you prefer. AFAIK the algorithm changes if you use non-standard initial extent as well. Since it is already in archives I'll not search my emails to paste it here.  Raj