ORA-3113 During delete from with subquery

From: Scott Stefick <sstefick_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:33:00 -0500

Anyone else experience this?
OS: Solaris 8
DB: 10g (10.1.0.3)
My delete returns an ORA-3113 when I execute this on my 10g databases, but it works fine on my 8.1.7 databases.

Here is my DML:

DELETE FROM v_trn_event_attendees=20
WHERE pers_id =3D 86409
AND class_id IN (SELECT a.class_id=20

                        FROM trn_events e, trn_event_attendees a =20
                        WHERE e.class_id =3D a.class_id=20
                        AND pers_id =3D 86409
                        AND element_id =3D 1015891
                        AND date_conducted =3D (select max(date_conducted)=
=20
                                                            from
trn_events e, trn_event_attendees a
                                                            where