RE: IOUG Live Get Together

From: Arnold, Sandra <ArnoldS_at_osti.gov>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:42:11 -0400

Last year we had two get togethers. One on Monday night at the hotel and one on Wednesday at a comedy club. Not everyone was able to go to the one on Wednesday because some people travel back home. However, if we want to do two things this year I am game.

Sandra

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Kirtikumar Deshpande Sent: Monday, April 25, 2005 10:43 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RE: IOUG Live Get Together

Monday night sounds good to me too :)=3D20

Anytime after 6:00PM is OK with me.=3D20

Cheers!

> PM at Kimonos Lounge. This would be in the hotel so =
transportation=3D20
> would not be an issue. If this is okay with everyone I will reserve
a=3D20
> spot for us at Kimonos Lounge for Monday night.
> Paul =3D3D20

Do You Yahoo!?

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS
Spam: