word index

From: david wendelken <davewendelken_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:45:41 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I need to be able to make an index of all words used in a set of columns in a set of tables.

I remember hearing about some feature to do this years ago, but not what it was called.

If anyone can give me a pointer to the right topic name in the manual, that would be great!

(Gotcha tips would be nice, too!)

Thanks