Re: Silent Installs and PatchSets...

From: Kirtikumar Deshpande <kedeshpande_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 15:54:44 -0700 (PDT)

Greg,
 Last summer I spent a lot of time getting the silent install to work for installing base release of 9i and then patching it to 9.2.0.4.

 If you would like, I can share those scripts/process with you. This was for AIX platform, but those response files should work on Sun as well. There are some issues with the supplied response files, I was told by Oracle Support. I created my own response file by recording 9i base install and the 9204 patch.

 Cheers!

Do You Yahoo!?