Re: Dataguard Switchover needs intervention

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:01:21 +0200

Peter,
I've no real world experience with the Broker/CLI, I use SQL*Plus and my own scripts, so I can only guess here.

Did you set the SERVICE_NAMES parameter? The instance might have de-registered itself from the listener on shutdown. I'd search for the differences in your listener setup on both ends.

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===