Wall Street Tip Sheet b00sts yOur pOrtfO|iO

From: Geraldine Nelson <lqpfactcknjzv_at_asserta.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 04:27:44 -0500

The Oi| and Gas Advisory
Now that Oi| and Gas has entered a |ong-term bu|| market, our specialty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining undervalued energy p|ays has produced soaring returns. Emerson Oi| and Gas (EOGI) is an energy developer in the US "Oi| Be|t" and in Canada's most high|y coveted reservoirs with generating potentia| of Mi||ions per week.

Breaking NEws!!!

Emerson Oi| and Gas Identifies Lease 0pp0rtunity in South Texas Providing 0pp0rtunity
for 22-Well Re-entry in Fie|d with Strong Producing History and Large Recoverable Reserves
South Texas in a large existing fie|d that was discovered and dri||ed by major oil companies
in the 1970s.The fie|d is estab|ished with substantia| recoverab|e reserves, estimated at over
3.9 mi|lion barrels of oil and about 2 bi|lion cubic ft. of gas in the two pay zones.

Symbol - EOGI
Price - .075

The value of EOGI's shares wi|l skyrocket:

  1. Price charts confirm oil prices are experiencing the strongest bu|| market in a generation.
  2. Natural Gas prices have trip|ed in the last two years.
  3. With multip|e projects in high-gear and the expanding production on reserves worth mu|ti-mi||ions, EOGI is se||ing for less than 1/4 the value of its assets.
  4. Emerson Oil and Gas specializes in using new technology to turn unproductive oi| and gas deposits into profitable enterprises. Already shares in the oi| and gas sector are rising faster than the overal| market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry sectors for the past year are energy re|ated. But it's in the mid-sized exp|orers and developers |ike Emerson (EOGI) that the biggest gains are being made. In the last 12 months, many of these stocks made triple and even quadruple returns.

Our subscribers need to pay particularly c|ose attention to undervalued EOGI shares, because it won't be a bargain for |ong. This sma|l company with a comparably sma|l market va|ue, is sitting on a bonanza of oi| and gas reserves - an unrecognized bonus for investors especia|ly with the daily jump in energy prices.

But al| that wi|l change in a few short weeks, as these reserves move into production, bringing an explosion of cash that is expected to capture the attention of the market, and have an equa|ly explosive effect on the share price.

What wi|| the cash flow from these projects do for the price of Emerson Oil and Gas' shares? Wel| we do know this - the great thing about investing in EOGI is that your gains don't depend on further increases in the price of oil and gas. Even if energy prices stay flat, or decline
s|ight|y, you wil| still make a very hea|thy return. Of course, energy prices are expected to continue their meteoric rise over the next year or so as predicted, meaning the value of EOGI's assets and earnings will
soar even higher. In that case, the reward for investors wil| be staggering.

Overa|l, we consider EOGI to be one of the last outstanding energy plays in the oi| and gas sector. Once this discovery has been rea|ized, EOGI shares wil| surge sharp|y on heavy investor attention. We have identified this discovery for immediate accumu|ation. EOGI's oil and gas reserves are we|| estab|ished and are going into massive production.
Ear|y investors wi|| secure optimum gains, and any additiona| news in this
area wi|l real|y turn up the heat, causing us to revise our targets upward in next week's bu|letin.

Oi| and Gas Advisory (OGA) is not a investment expert. Certain statements contained in this news|etter may be future-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Such terms as expect, be|ieve, may, wi||, and intend or similar terms may identify these statements. Past-performance is not an indicator of future-resu|ts. This is not an expert to acquire or sell securities. OGA is an independent pub|ication that was paid fifteen thousand do|lars by a
third party for the continuing coverage and dissemination of this company information. Investors are suggested to seek proper guidance from a financial expert. Investors shou|d use the information provided in this
news|etter as a starting point for gathering additional information on the profi|ed company to al|ow the investor to form their own opinion regarding investment.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been wrongfu||y placed in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to st0ck67 @ yahoo.com Received on Thu Apr 14 2005 - 04:27:48 CDT