Re: How can I get the BBED password?

From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:05:36 +0100

Hi,

This is called block coalescing. If I recall correctly, Oracle only tries to coalesce a block if it sees that the block does have enough total free space for insert/update operation, but there is no contiguous free chunk big enough available. Also it might work the same way for expanding ITL area as well, but I havent tried it..

Tanel.