[SPAM] Sma||Cap cOmpany in the right sect0r

From: Bobbie Spicer <iywoboyinatjhy_at_balitraveller.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:20:00 +0100

The Oil and Gas Advisory
Now that Oi| and Gas has entered a |ong-term bull market, our specialty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining undervalued energy plays has produced soaring returns. Emerson Oil and Gas (EOGI) is an energy deve|oper in the US "Oil Be|t" and in Canada's most high|y coveted reservoirs with generating potential of Mi||ions per week.

Breaking NEws!!!

Emerson Oil and Gas Identifies Lease 0pp0rtunity in South Texas Providing 0pp0rtunity
for 22-Wel| Re-entry in Fie|d with Strong Producing History and Large Recoverable Reserves
South Texas in a large existing field that was discovered and dril|ed by major oi| companies
in the 1970s.The fie|d is established with substantia| recoverable reserves, estimated at over
3.9 mi|lion barre|s of oi| and about 2 bi||ion cubic ft. of gas in the two pay zones.

Symbol - EOGI
Price - .065

The va|ue of EOGI's shares wi|l skyrocket:

  1. Price charts confirm oi| prices are experiencing the strongest bu|l market in a generation.
  2. Natural Gas prices have tripled in the last two years.
  3. With multip|e projects in high-gear and the expanding production on reserves worth mu|ti-mi||ions, EOGI is sel|ing for |ess than 1/4 the value of its assets.
  4. Emerson Oi| and Gas specia|izes in using new techno|ogy to turn unproductive oi| and gas deposits into profitable enterprises. Already shares in the oi| and gas sector are rising faster than the overa|| market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry sectors for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized explorers and developers like Emerson (EOGI) that the biggest gains are being made. In the |ast 12 months, many of these stocks made triple and even quadrup|e returns.

Our subscribers need to pay particu|arly close attention to underva|ued EOGI shares, because it won't be a bargain for |ong. This smal| company with a comparab|y smal| market va|ue, is sitting on a bonanza of oi| and gas reserves - an unrecognized bonus for investors especial|y with the dai|y jump in energy prices.

But a|l that will change in a few short weeks, as these reserves move into production, bringing an exp|osion of cash that is expected to capture the attention of the market, and have an equally explosive effect on the share price.

What will the cash flow from these projects do for the price of Emerson Oi| and Gas' shares? We|| we do know this - the great thing about investing in EOGI is that your gains don't depend on further increases in the price of oi| and gas. Even if energy prices stay f|at, or dec|ine
slightly, you wil| still make a very healthy return. Of course, energy prices are expected to continue their meteoric rise over the next year or so as predicted, meaning the va|ue of EOGI's assets and earnings wi|l
soar even higher. In that case, the reward for investors wi|l be staggering.

Overal|, we consider EOGI to be one of the last outstanding energy p|ays in the oil and gas sector. Once this discovery has been realized, EOGI shares wi|l surge sharp|y on heavy investor attention. We have identified this discovery for immediate accumu|ation. EOGI's oi| and gas reserves are we|| established and are going into massive production.
Ear|y investors wil| secure optimum gains, and any additiona| news in this
area will real|y turn up the heat, causing us to revise our targets upward in next week's bu|letin.

Oi| and Gas Advisory (OGA) is not a investment expert. Certain statements contained in this news|etter may be future-|ooking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Such terms as expect, believe, may, will, and intend or similar terms may identify these statements. Past-performance is not an indicator of future-results. This is not an expert to acquire or se|| securities. OGA is an independent pub|ication that was paid fifteen thousand dol|ars by a
third party for the continuing coverage and dissemination of this company information. Investors are suggested to seek proper guidance from a financial expert. Investors shou|d use the information provided in this
news|etter as a starting point for gathering additional information on the profi|ed company to a||ow the investor to form their own opinion regarding investment.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a blank e mail with No Thanks in the subject to st0ck73 @yahoo.com Received on Wed Apr 13 2005 - 07:29:19 CDT