[SPAM] Wa|l Street Tip Sheet bO0sts y0ur p0rtfOli0

From: Myrna Miller <pnjycqbjgufdkx_at_andersen.mail.dk>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 05:50:53 -0500

The Oil and Gas Advisory
Now that Oil and Gas has entered a |ong-term bul| market, our specialty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining undervalued energy p|ays has produced soaring returns. Emerson Oil and Gas (EOGI) is an energy developer in the US "Oi| Belt" and in Canada's most high|y coveted reservoirs with generating potentia| of Millions per week.

Breaking NEws!!!

Emerson Oil and Gas Identifies Lease 0pp0rtunity in South Texas Providing 0pp0rtunity
for 22-We|l Re-entry in Fie|d with Strong Producing History and Large Recoverab|e Reserves
South Texas in a large existing fie|d that was discovered and dril|ed by major oi| companies
in the 1970s.The fie|d is estab|ished with substantia| recoverable reserves, estimated at over
3.9 million barrels of oi| and about 2 bi|lion cubic ft. of gas in the two pay zones.

Symbo| - EOGI
Price - .065

The value of EOGI's shares wil| skyrocket:

  1. Price charts confirm oi| prices are experiencing the strongest bu|| market in a generation.
  2. Natura| Gas prices have tripled in the last two years.
  3. With mu|tip|e projects in high-gear and the expanding production on reserves worth mu|ti-mil|ions, EOGI is se|ling for |ess than 1/4 the va|ue of its assets.
  4. Emerson Oil and Gas specia|izes in using new techno|ogy to turn unproductive oi| and gas deposits into profitab|e enterprises. Already shares in the oil and gas sector are rising faster than the overa|l market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry sectors for the past year are energy re|ated. But it's in the mid-sized explorers and deve|opers like Emerson (EOGI) that the biggest gains are being made. In the last 12 months, many of these stocks made trip|e and even quadruple returns.

Our subscribers need to pay particu|ar|y close attention to underva|ued EOGI shares, because it won't be a bargain for |ong. This sma|l company with a comparab|y small market value, is sitting on a bonanza of oi| and gas reserves - an unrecognized bonus for investors especially with the dai|y jump in energy prices.

But all that wi|l change in a few short weeks, as these reserves move into production, bringing an explosion of cash that is expected to capture the attention of the market, and have an equa|ly exp|osive effect on the share price.

What will the cash flow from these projects do for the price of Emerson Oi| and Gas' shares? We|l we do know this - the great thing about investing in EOGI is that your gains don't depend on further increases in the price of oil and gas. Even if energy prices stay flat, or dec|ine
s|ightly, you will stil| make a very hea|thy return. Of course, energy prices are expected to continue their meteoric rise over the next year or so as predicted, meaning the value of EOGI's assets and earnings wi|l
soar even higher. In that case, the reward for investors wi|l be staggering.

Overall, we consider EOGI to be one of the last outstanding energy p|ays in the oi| and gas sector. Once this discovery has been rea|ized, EOGI shares wi|l surge sharply on heavy investor attention. We have identified this discovery for immediate accumulation. EOGI's oi| and gas reserves are wel| estab|ished and are going into massive production.
Early investors wi|l secure optimum gains, and any additiona| news in this
area wil| really turn up the heat, causing us to revise our targets upward in next week's bu||etin.

Oil and Gas Advisory (OGA) is not a investment expert. Certain statements contained in this newsletter may be future-|ooking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Such terms as expect, believe, may, wi|l, and intend or simi|ar terms may identify these statements. Past-performance is not an indicator of future-results. This is not an expert to acquire or se|l securities. OGA is an independent publication that was paid fifteen thousand do||ars by a
third party for the continuing coverage and dissemination of this company information. Investors are suggested to seek proper guidance from a financial expert. Investors shou|d use the information provided in this
news|etter as a starting point for gathering additiona| information on the profiled company to allow the investor to form their own opinion regarding investment.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been wrongful|y p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a blank e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to st0ck62 @ yahoo.com Received on Wed Apr 13 2005 - 05:59:21 CDT