RE: VLDBA's: gather stats on a large table

From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:18:58 -0700 (PDT)

As Tom Kyte said it is very hard to not use binds in PL/SQL ;) I agree partly with this and only if binds need to change the execution plan of SQL.
That is not true in many cases even if a lots of data needs to be processed.

Huh, I have never heard about the hint to do reparsing.
Are there a such hint? Will be nice in PL/SQL :)

Regards,
Zoran

Do you Yahoo!?
Make Yahoo! your home page