passing sql more than 40K in Plsql

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:20:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Can somebody give me an example as how I can fetch a dynamic sql of more that 40K size in Plsql. I think I need to store it in LOB dataype but looking for some example. What I am looking is to open a Cursor with big SQL with several condition and UNION of aroung 20Pages. If somebody can share any example of doing piecewise fetch or like using CLOB.

TIA
Sanjay

Do You Yahoo!?