RE: simple sqlplus question

From: Knight, Jon <jknight_at_concordefs.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:48:01 -0500

set verify off

Thanks,
Jon Knight

 -----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Guang Mei

Sent:	Monday, April 11, 2005 10:42 AM
To:	Oracle-L (E-mail)
Subject:	simple sqlplus question

--sql script t1.sql

set hea off;
set echo off;

spool t1_out

select rid
from &&schema_name..customers
where rid=1;

spool off

And when I ran the above script, I got in my spooled file:

Enter value for schema_name: dev72upd
old 2: from &&schema_name..customers new 2: from dev72upd.customers

         1

Which sqlplus command should I use in my t1.sql so that I only see "1" (the last line) in my spooled file?

TIA. Guang

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:
This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this communication and destroy all copies.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Apr 11 2005 - 11:53:17 CDT