RE: Get windows domain user in a web application

From: Ciocoiu Adrian <adrian.ciocoiu_at_siemens.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:48:32 +0300

Thank you for quick answer.
I'm quite new in oracle technology and maybe this is the reason that I do not understand exactly what you are saying. In table V$SESSION are stored database users, am I right? In my application all database operations are done by the same user, configured in dad file.
What I need is the user who make a request to web server. This a windows domain user and he has no rights to database. He only can access the web application.
I hope now is more clear what I want.
regards,
Adrian Ciocoiu