RE: arraysize setting for JDBC

From: Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini_at_trivadis.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 17:14:12 +0200

Hi Jaffar

>Can any one tell how can we change the arraysize (oracle) for JDBC
>connection. What I know is that JDBC arraysize for oracle is 10, for
>sqlplus is 15 and etc. I want to increase the arraysize for my JDBC
>connection.

At connection level you can use:
- oracle.jdbc.OracleConnection.setDefaultRowPrefetch() - the property "defaultRowPrefetch" when you get a connection with = oracle.jdbc.DriverManager.getConnection()

At statement level you can use:
- java.sql.Statement.setFetchSize()

In the javadoc you find more info about the different possibilities...

HTH
Chris