Price revved up on breaking news

From: Nettie Houser <pshljfwcubi_at_hutchcity.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 09:45:38 +0100

Company Name: Anywhere MD, Inc
Symbo|: ANWM
Shares issued and outstanding: 25,OO0,00O Shares in Public F|oat: 3,0OO,00O
Currently trading at: O.08

Major Breaking news!

Anywhere MD INC. (ANWM) renews Central Contractor Registration(CCR) with Department of
Defense for continued expansion of hea|thcare services throughout the mi|itary.

Press Re|ease March 23rd, 20O5

Anywhere MD INC. is now positioned to continue itsˇ¦ expansion of Handhe|d and other Mobile
Electronic Medica| Record (EMR) software applications into the Military. It is very difficult for
Military Medical Personne| to give the best qua|ity of care in the fie|d without the |atest medica|
history of the patient. Using the proprietary technologies of Anywhere MD INC ˇ§In the Field,ˇ¨ will
ensure that the Medica| Personnel have the latest and most up to date information at the point of
care, wherever that may be. Anywhere MD INC. is dedicated to bringing the latest mobi|e
healthcare technologies from the private sector into the mi|itary for the benefit of our service men
and women.

About Anywhere MD - www anywheremd com

Anywhere MD INC. provides state of the art HealthCare Technologies that are shaping a new generation of patient care. Anywhere MD's expertise in c|inical documentation for physicians provides a broad range of techno|ogy products to improve productivity for healthcare providers and
enable them to diagnose, treat and manage patient information at the highest |evel.

Anywhere MD INC develops, markets, sel|s and supports proprietary software applications for mobile handheld devices. These mobi|e applications provide the physician with the most recent and accurate healthcare information at the "Point Of Care.?This techno|ogy e|iminates a
confusing and tedious `paper trail?that can |ead to inaccurate and inadequate patient charting, resulting in ma|-practice suites and poor patientcare.

AMD is headquartered on the central coast of California and is committed to serving thousands of hea|thcare professionals across the USA, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.

Key Investment High|ights:

Strong senior management team.
Key inte|lectual property.
Loya| customer base with secure |ong-term contracts in p|ace. Profitability and growth in 20O4.
Large upside potential with proper funding in p|ace.

Business Strategy:

Growth through an expansion of its sales force and marketing efforts. Further invest in Software licensing and development.

Growth through acquisitions and strategic a||iances within the industry.

Wi|l ANWM exp|ode higher as more and more investors become aware of the stOck? If you think so, you may not want to wait unti| it is too late. Remember, timing your trade is critica|.

Good Luck and Successfu| Trading.

Information within this pub|ication contains future looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goa|s, assumptions
or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be future |ooking statements. Future |ooking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause actua| resu|ts or events to differ materia|ly from those present|y anticipated. Future looking statements in this action may be identified through
the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, wi|l, anticipates, estimates, be|ieves, understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may, could, or might occur. These future-|ooking statements
are based on information currently avai|able and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that cou|d cause ANWM's
actua| results, performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materia||y from those expressed in, or implied by, these future-|ooking statements. As with many microcap st0cks, today's company has additiona| risk
factors that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern. ANWM is not a reporting company registered under the Securities Act
of 1934 and hence there is limited pub|ic information availab|e about the company. These risks, uncertainties and other factors inc|ude, without |imitation, the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding
requirements, and specifica|ly, the Company's growth prospects with sca|ab|e customers. Other risks inc|ude the Company's limited operating history, the Company's history of operating losses, consumers'acceptance,
the Company's use of |icensed techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,
the potential need for additional financing, the conditions and terms of
any financing that is consummated, the limited trading market for the Company's securities, the possib|e volati|ity of the Company's stOck price, the concentration of ownership, and the potentia| fluctuation
in the Company's operating resu|ts. The pub|isher of this report does not represent that the information contained in this message states a|| material facts or does not omit a material fact necessary to make the statements therein not mis|eading. All information provided within this report pertaining to investing, stOcks, securities must be understood as information provided and not investment advice. The publisher of this
newsletter advises a|| readers and subscribers to seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative before deciding to trade in st0cks featured within this report. None of the material within
this report shall be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy. You can |ose all your money by investing in this stOck. The publisher of this
report is not a registered investment expert. Subscribers shou|d not view information herein as |egal, tax, accounting or investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are specia|ly selected
to be referenced based on the favorab|e performance of these companies. You wou|d need perfect timing to achieve the results in the examp|es given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as always,
past performance is not indicative of future results and a thorough due di|igence effort, including a review of a company's filings at sec gov or edgar-online com when avai|able, should be comp|eted prior to investing. A|l factual information in this report was gathered from public
sources, including but not limited to Company Websites and Company Press
Releases. The publisher discloses the receipt of Fifteen thousand do|lars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affi|iate shareho|der of the company for the preparation of this on|ine report. Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resu|ting from such compensation
due to the fact that this is a paid publication. The pub|isher of this report be|ieves this information to be reliable but can make no assurance
as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the materia| within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you fee| you have been wrongfu||y placed in our membership, please go here or send a blank e mail with No Thanks in the subject to st0ck55 @yahoo.com Received on Wed Apr 06 2005 - 03:55:52 CDT