Re: anyone use java EJBs?

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:49:59 -0400

Then there are some java programmers who think that Oracle is a big flat file repository anf instead of using columns, all attributes (columns) and their values need to be stored comma delimited in a CLOB column.

I have seen this on a 9i database, so this is not a folklore. Then again as David mentions there are some exepttionally bright programmers.

Raj