Oracle on EMC Clarion CX500

From: Arnon, Yuval <Yuval.Arnon_at_webloyalty.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:12:10 -0400

All,

We are in the process of moving our DB (oracle 9.2.0.6 on WIN2003 ADV SERVER) to a SAN (EMC Clarion CX500) in an NON RAC environment.

We are interested in getting advice related to best practices regarding configuration of the SAN. (i.e.=20

If you have any experience or know of any good docs on this please let us know.

TIA. Yuval.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, = confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you, = oracle-l_at_freelists.org, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby = notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the = information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is = STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please = immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, = whether in electronic or hard copy format.