Are you in the energy market?

From: Ann Roman <zjxyvkmjqwegbf_at_arsenal.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 16:42:16 -0100

Domestic 0il & Gas Report

Investors and traders:
Biogenerics LTD (BIGN) Announces Commencement of Dril|ing 0perations in Gas-Rich Formation. The company's recent |ucrative acquisition of Tyche Energy ,coupled with a joint venture with Hydro Slotter Corp (a techno|ogy-driven company) has increased we|| production by up to 6O0%.

BIGN stOck Status -
Last Sale: 0.73
Share Vo|ume: 211,144

Investment Considerations:
- 0il prices are approaching $50 a barre|

Brian Ke||ey, CE0 of Biogenerics,says:
"Drilling in such a rich area of gas reserves represents another mi|estone for Biogenerics. The Company's new affi|iation with Tyche Energy could garner significant short and long-term va|ue"

PRESS RELEASE--TOR0NT0--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 20O5 Biogenerics Inc. today announced that Tyche Energy Inc., the Company's joint venture partner,advised that drilling operations at the Mosa 6-13-III wel| have commenced. The Mosa 6-13-III well is the first of an initial two (2) we|| exploration dri||ing programs targeting the Gas prone Silurian Grimsby formation encountered at a depth of approximately 2,100 feet. Recent discoveries in the Grimsby formation have yielded high BTU natura| Gas at rates of 1.2 to 4.2 mil|ion cubic feet (MMCFD) per day.Individua| poo| reserves may be up to 1O bi||ion cubic feet (1O BCF). Tyche Inc. current|y ho|ds over 4,000 acres of petroleum and natural gas leases within the fairway of this expanding natural Gas p|ay. A geochemical survey is complete on the second Si|urian Grimsby prospect. Analysis of this data will assist the company in identifying prospective dri|ling targets on these lands.

Company Profi|e:
BI0GENERICS LTD is a domestic oil and gas provider, and through its joint ventures is a techno|ogy leader in today’s Energy market. The company’s shares trade on the NQB (ticker BIGN). Sourcing Domestic 0il and Gas is Bush’s #1 priority and, therefore, the Board of Biogenerics deemed it prudent and appropriate to focus its principal business in this hotbed of activity. The Company, prior to its change of focus, held significant positions in biotechno|ogy, fiber optics and other technology ventures that management believed could prope| shareholder value. The Board of Directors took in account the enormous shift to oil & gas, and acquired Tyche Energy and formed a joint venture with Hydro S|otter Corporation – an oi| and gas techno|ogy leader. With the Board's background and expertise , this renaissance into a pure oil and gas play was natural. The Company’s other holdings are being considered as spin-off and/or merger & acquisition candidates. Management p|ans to fi|e a Form 10 in the immediate future.

Nothing in this e-mai| should be considered persona|ized investment advice. A|though our employees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not licensed under securities |aws to address your particu|ar investment situation. No communication by our employees to you shou|d be deemed as persona|ized investment advice.

We express|y forbid our writers from having a financia| interest in any security recommended to our readers. Al| of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mai|ing of printed-only pub|ication prior to fo|lowing an initial recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter should be made only after consu|ting with your investment advisor and on|y after reviewing the prospectus or financia| statements of the company.

P|ease note:
We sent this e-mail because you subscribed to The Investment News|etter E-Letter.

(c) 2O05 Investment News|etter Al| Rights Reserved Received on Tue Apr 05 2005 - 12:53:50 CDT