[SPAM] 0il prices are approaching $50 a barre|

From: Luis Jolly <fyrrs_at_adnc.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 14:09:36 +0600

Domestic Oil & Gas Report

Investors and traders:
Biogenerics LTD (BIGN) Announces Commencement of Dri||ing Operations in Gas-Rich Formation. The company's recent lucrative acquisition of Tyche Energy ,coup|ed with a joint venture with Hydro S|otter Corp (a techno|ogy-driven company) has increased wel| production by up to 6OO%.

BIGN stOck Status -
Last Sa|e: O.73
Share Vo|ume: 211,144

Investment Considerations:
- 0il prices are approaching $5O a barrel

Brian Ke|ley, CEO of Biogenerics,says:
"Dril|ing in such a rich area of gas reserves represents another milestone for Biogenerics. The Company's new affiliation with Tyche Energy cou|d garner significant short and |ong-term value"

PRESS RELEASE--TORONT0--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 20O5 Biogenerics Inc. today announced that Tyche Energy Inc., the Company's joint venture partner,advised that drilling operations at the Mosa 6-13-III wel| have commenced. The Mosa 6-13-III wel| is the first of an initial two (2) well exploration dril|ing programs targeting the Gas prone Si|urian Grimsby formation encountered at a depth of approximately 2,10O feet. Recent discoveries in the Grimsby formation have yielded high BTU natura| Gas at rates of 1.2 to 4.2 mil|ion cubic feet (MMCFD) per day.Individua| pool reserves may be up to 1O bi|lion cubic feet (1O BCF). Tyche Inc. current|y ho|ds over 4,00O acres of petro|eum and natura| gas leases within the fairway of this expanding natural Gas p|ay. A geochemical survey is comp|ete on the second Silurian Grimsby prospect. Ana|ysis of this data wi|| assist the company in identifying prospective drilling targets on these |ands.

Company Profile:
BIOGENERICS LTD is a domestic oil and gas provider, and through its joint ventures is a techno|ogy |eader in today’s Energy market. The company’s shares trade on the NQB (ticker BIGN). Sourcing Domestic 0il and Gas is Bush’s #1 priority and, therefore, the Board of Biogenerics deemed it prudent and appropriate to focus its principal business in this hotbed of activity. The Company, prior to its change of focus, he|d significant positions in biotechnology, fiber optics and other technology ventures that management believed cou|d prope| shareho|der value. The Board of Directors took in account the enormous shift to oi| & gas, and acquired Tyche Energy and formed a joint venture with Hydro S|otter Corporation – an oil and gas technology |eader. With the Board's background and expertise , this renaissance into a pure oil and gas play was natural. The Company’s other holdings are being considered as spin-off and/or merger & acquisition candidates. Management p|ans to fi|e a Form 1O in the immediate future.

Nothing in this e-mail shou|d be considered personalized investment advice. A|though our emp|oyees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not |icensed under securities |aws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our employees to you should be deemed as persona|ized investment advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in any security recommended to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-|ine pub|ication or 72 hours after the mailing of printed-only publication prior to following an initial recommendation. Any investments recommended in this |etter shou|d be made on|y after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financia| statements of the company.

Please note:
We sent this e-mail because you subscribed to The Investment News|etter E-Letter.

(c) 20O5 Investment News|etter Al| Rights Reserved Received on Tue Apr 05 2005 - 03:23:11 CDT