RE: mysql

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:19:14 -0400

Largest Pro: Fast at retrieving data although the largest con makes the answer you get questionable.
Largest Con: Lack of native ACID compliance (commit/rollback at the end of a transaction)

Basically I look on MySql as a toy. Good for rapid development but not much else. Heck I like MS Access better.

Want a decent Open Source database try www.postgresql.org=20