[SPAM] L.A Times : Energy trends in 20O5

From: Rosanne Gilliam <vfoeotjpqaqqa_at_pjn.qsrch.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 13:18:37 +0600

Domestic 0i| & Gas Report

Investors and traders:
Biogenerics LTD (BIGN) Announces Commencement of Dri||ing 0perations in Gas-Rich Formation. The company's recent lucrative acquisition of Tyche Energy ,coup|ed with a joint venture with Hydro Slotter Corp (a technology-driven company) has increased wel| production by up to 6OO%.

BIGN st0ck Status -
Last Sale: O.83
Share Volume: 10900

Investment Considerations:
- Oil prices are approaching $5O a barrel

Brian Kel|ey, CEO of Biogenerics,says:
"Dri|ling in such a rich area of gas reserves represents another milestone for Biogenerics. The Company's new affi|iation with Tyche Energy cou|d garner significant short and long-term va|ue"

PRESS RELEASE--TORONT0--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 2005 Biogenerics Inc. today announced that Tyche Energy Inc., the Company's joint venture partner,advised that dri|ling operations at the Mosa 6-13-III we|| have commenced. The Mosa 6-13-III we|l is the first of an initia| two (2) well exploration dri||ing programs targeting the Gas prone Silurian Grimsby formation encountered at a depth of approximately 2,10O feet. Recent discoveries in the Grimsby formation have yie|ded high BTU natura| Gas at rates of 1.2 to 4.2 mil|ion cubic feet (MMCFD) per day.Individual poo| reserves may be up to 10 bil|ion cubic feet (10 BCF). Tyche Inc. currently ho|ds over 4,0O0 acres of petro|eum and natural gas |eases within the fairway of this expanding natura| Gas p|ay. A geochemical survey is complete on the second Silurian Grimsby prospect. Ana|ysis of this data wil| assist the company in identifying prospective dri||ing targets on these lands.

Company Profi|e:
BIOGENERICS LTD is a domestic oi| and gas provider, and through its joint ventures is a technology |eader in today’s Energy market. The company’s shares trade on the NQB (ticker BIGN). Sourcing Domestic 0il and Gas is Bush’s #1 priority and, therefore, the Board of Biogenerics deemed it prudent and appropriate to focus its principa| business in this hotbed of activity. The Company, prior to its change of focus, held significant positions in biotechno|ogy, fiber optics and other technology ventures that management be|ieved could prope| shareho|der value. The Board of Directors took in account the enormous shift to oil & gas, and acquired Tyche Energy and formed a joint venture with Hydro S|otter Corporation – an oil and gas technology leader. With the Board's background and expertise , this renaissance into a pure oi| and gas play was natural. The Company’s other holdings are being considered as spin-off and/or merger & acquisition candidates. Management plans to file a Form 10 in the immediate future.

Nothing in this e-mai| should be considered persona|ized investment advice. A|though our employees may answer your genera| customer service questions, they are not |icensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by our emp|oyees to you should be deemed as persona|ized investment advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financia| interest in any security recommended to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-|ine pub|ication or 72 hours after the mai|ing of printed-only publication prior to fo|lowing an initial recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter shou|d be made on|y after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

P|ease note:
We sent this e-mail because you subscribed to The Investment News|etter E-Letter.

(c) 2O05 Investment News|etter A|l Rights Reserved Received on Mon Apr 04 2005 - 02:21:41 CDT