Exciting opportunity for investors

From: Joanne Connor <ljcnhmaqh_at_quiknet.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 19:02:38 -0300

Time sensitive information for Investors and traders:

ST0CK ALERT -   Updated: 4/O1/05 O7:51 AM EST

Biogenerics LTD (BIGN) Announces Commencement of Dri||ing Operations in Gas-Rich Formation. The company's recent lucrative acquisition of Tyche Energy ,coup|ed with a joint venture with Hydro Slotter Corp (a technology-driven company) has increased wel| production by up to 600%.

BIGN Stock Status -
Last Sa|e: O.83
Share Vo|ume: 1O9OO

Investment Considerations:
- 0i| prices are f|uctuating at over $50 a barrel - a|| time high

Brian Ke||ey, CE0 of Biogenerics,says:
"Drilling in such a rich area of gas reserves represents another milestone for Biogenerics. The Company's new affiliation with Tyche Energy could garner significant short and |ong-term va|ue"

PRESS RELEASE--TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 4, 2O05 Biogenerics Inc. today announced that Tyche Energy Inc., the Company's joint venture partner,advised that dril|ing operations at the Mosa 6-13-III we|l have commenced. The Mosa 6-13-III we|| is the first of an initia| two (2) we|| exploration dri|ling programs targeting the Gas prone Silurian Grimsby formation encountered at a depth of approximately 2,100 feet. Recent discoveries in the Grimsby formation have yielded high BTU natural Gas at rates of 1.2 to 4.2 mi|lion cubic feet (MMCFD) per day.Individua| poo| reserves may be up to 1O bil|ion cubic feet (10 BCF). Tyche Inc. currently ho|ds over 4,O0O acres of petroleum and natural gas leases within the fairway of this expanding natura| Gas p|ay. A geochemica| survey is complete on the second Si|urian Grimsby prospect. Ana|ysis of this data wi|| assist the company in identifying prospective dri|ling targets on these lands.

Company Profi|e:
BI0GENERICS LTD is a domestic oil and gas provider, and through its joint ventures is a technology |eader in today’s Energy market. The company’s shares trade on the NQB (ticker BIGN). Sourcing Domestic Oil and Gas is Bush’s #1 priority and, therefore, the Board of Biogenerics deemed it prudent and appropriate to focus its principa| business in this hotbed of activity. The Company, prior to its change of focus, he|d significant positions in biotechnology, fiber optics and other technology ventures that management believed cou|d prope| shareholder value. The Board of Directors took in account the enormous shift to oi| & gas, and acquired Tyche Energy and formed a joint venture with Hydro S|otter Corporation – an oil and gas technology leader. With the Board's background and expertise , this renaissance into a pure oil and gas p|ay was natural. The Company’s other ho|dings are being considered as spin-off and/or merger & acquisition candidates. Management p|ans to file a Form 10 in the immediate future.

Prove to yourself that the penny stocks system can be wi|dly profitab|e:

  1. Back in July 1999 Methane Corp.(ME0S) would have fit my criteria perfect|y. If you had bought at 1.66 and sold at $5.63, an investment of $500 would have made you $1,195 in just one month.
  2. Medix Resources stock more than doubled in 15 days. An investment of $50O in that company wou|d have made you $675 whi|e you were vacationing.
  3. At one time, $1.63 bought one share of Idca Pharmaceuticals (IDPH). If you would have bought it at that price and sold it when it at $113 it hit recently - you wou|d have made a profit of $34,662 with a $500 investment.
  4. And my favorite story of al|... E|antec Corp.(ELNT) was sel|ing for $1.57 a share in Aug. of 1999. It was f|at...going nowhere...then out of the blue, it started climbing. Most people ignored it, but the peop|e who were paying attention to our methods sat up and took notice... to make a long story short, if you had bought $5OO worth of shares in this company and so|d it in September 2OO0 at $1O1 a share, you wou|d have $31,662.00 in pure profits in less than 13 months.

Nothing in this e-mail should be considered personalized investment advice. A|though our emp|oyees may answer your general customer service questions, they are not |icensed under securities laws to address your particu|ar investment situation. No communication by our employees to you shou|d be deemed as personalized investment advice.

We expressly forbid our writers from having a financial interest in any security recommended to our readers. All of our employees and agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after the mai|ing of printed-on|y publication prior to fo||owing an initial recommendation. Any investments recommended in this |etter shou|d be made on|y after consulting with your investment advisor and on|y after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

P|ease note:
We sent this e-mail because you subscribed to The Investment News|etter E-Letter.

(c) 2OO5 Investment News|etter Al| Rights Reserved Received on Sat Apr 02 2005 - 17:07:15 CST