RE: Advanced queueing

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:01:54 -0800

Chris,

>I'm supposed to be giving a demo of Oracle's Advanced Queueing feature
>next week and barely know how to spell queue. Besides the official
>documentation (which i am hitting up as soon as i get throught this
>email) are there any links, whitepapers, demos that any of you know
>about that would help bring me up to speed quickly?

There are *large* number of articles on IOUG's website, either as SELECT articles, or as IOUG Live Papers. They take you from a very basic perspective and give you the collective wisdom of the gurus. I would recommend starting at www.ioug.org.

Hth,
John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc
Phone: 408-970-7002 (W)