I want to change directory inside SQL script

From: Thiru Pandian <tpandian_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:32:52 -0500

Hi,

I want to change the directory from sql script. I am applying few application patches which requires punch of sql needed to be run from different directory, i would like to automate this.

@script1

change the directory
@script2

you may say that i should do @@ or specify the directory for parent script. But in the script they did not have @@. Is there any way do this?