Re: Design question re: DW data load

From: <ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:35:33 +0000

Doesn't sound like there is a functional reason why you cannot load thread this. why cant you load each country file into a seperate stage table and have it operate independently? kick off as it arrives? with the larger files is there a way to partition them, then open up 1 parallel slave per partition?