Re: ANSI Joins

From: mhthomas <qnxodba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:39:09 -0500

Hi,

I've found a couple good references that helped me.

I think this is my favorite, so far:
Oracle SQL Interactive Workbook
ISBN 0131002775
http://www.bookpool.com/.x/d7zcd7dq24/sm/0131002775

There were a couple great ANSI join examples that helped me understand more complex ANSI join syntax complexity, especially how to group predicates with joins. This book was easy to browse at the bookstore and get a some ideas, tips and traps.

I don't know yet about:
Mastering Oracle SQL and SQL *Plus
ISBN 1590594487
at