Re: Dependency tree of packages/procedures and functions

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:29:45 -0800

Ok, this is easy.

DBA to duhveloper: You have other packages that have changed as well, send those
to me.

Repeat as needed.

Do not try to troublshoot the duhvelopers problem.

Document it, lay out the problem to your manager, explaining the the duhvelopers have failed to manage their project, and you cannot install packages that will not compile.

You don't know which ones are needed because you are not developing them.

Jared

--
Jared Still