Re: Oracle Streams

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:05:51 -0800 (PST)

Sanjay

Actually I am not reinstalling the Software as I had tried earlier the replication setup using Oracle 9205 and it is working but as that machine is 2.7 and I need to put some os packaged to work with 9206. So I used another machine and patched to 9206. Now I am reinstalling Oracle so as to make sure that the earlier version is not bad

I am now planning to install upto Oracl e9205 and deploy the replication and if it works, then will install Oracle 9206 Patch and recreate new database and redo the stuff.

I will surely update either tomorrow or by Friday..

thanks for your response.

Yahoo! Mail - now with 250MB free storage. Learn more. http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250